To operate quality programs and services that provide opportunities for persons with disabilities to optimize their earnings, maximize skill levels, live in the least restrictive environment, and actively participate in community activities.
- An organization that recognizes the capabilities of persons with disabilities and promotes their participation in all aspects of community life.
- An organization committed to improving the quality of life for persons with disabilities.
- An organization that strives to provide and maintain the highest quality services to individuals and customers.
- An organization that is governed and staffed by people who are caring, professional, and responsive to the needs of individuals.
- A financially stable and well-managed business that is an asset to the community.